Emergency crisis response is available 24/7/365. Call 1-866-495-3651
Outpatient Clinician must have one year experience with following target population:
General Mental Health
1. Trauma Focused Treatment
2.. Addiction & Substance Use
3. Abuse Reactive Disorders (abusive, sexual aggressive behaviors)
4. Sex Offender Treatment
5. Psychosexual Treatment
6. Gender/Identity (LGBT) Treatment SPMI/SMI AND:
Master Degree in Human Service Field with 1 year post graduate experience with License or Provisional License AND
Is 18 years of age or older with the ability to read, write and understand how to follow instructions and is Licensed with one year of experience with target population AND
Has no violent criminal record or substantiated findings of abuse or neglect listed on the North Carolina Health Care Personnel Registry
1. Assist and support people to realize their goals, attain personal outcomes, and make informed choices in all aspects of their life.
2. Assist and support people to maintain or re-establish their family connections and develop/maintain a social support network utilizing their community and its resources.
3. Assist and support people to maintain their home, their health and well-being.
4. Assist and support people to have a safe environment in which to live and work, free of abuse
neglect and exploitation.
5. To be an Advocate for people with disabilities and to teach members of the community to treat people we support with dignity and respect by modeling positive attitudes and respectful communication and interactions.
Copyright © 2007 S&H Youth and Adult Services, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.